General Park Policies
– SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the park. Please watch out for children.
– CHECK IN TIME IS 1:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am. Please check in with the reservation office by 10:00 am of the day you plan to check out if you anticipate needing to extend your stay.
– Quiet time in the park is 10:00 PM-7:00 AM
– No motorbike operation within the park premises
– Please keep your site tidy and free of debris. With the exception of cooking grills, lawn chairs, ice chests, lanterns etc…nothing should be stored outside your RV/Tent. No household furniture is allowed outside. No mats or carpets shall be placed on the lawns. Tarps of any kind are prohibited (except for use as a moisture barrier for tent sites.) Use of generators is not allowed.
– Please be noise sensitive: LOUD music and/or LOUD gatherings are prohibited.
– Please be considerate of others by limiting your cell phone usage in common areas
– Please respect other campers by not walking through their sites
– Parking is limited to (1) vehicle per sleeping site. No parking is permitted on the grass or roadway. Additional vehicles must be parked in visitor parking only. No parking is permitted in vacant sites. No washing or repair of vehicles is permitted on the premises.
– Visitors must register at the office and be issued a parking pass. Visiting hours are from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
– Fires are restricted to fire rings only and are to be extinguished prior to retiring for the night. Firewood is available to purchase at the registration office. We ask that there be no burning of trash, cigarette butts or cans in the fire rings. All fire rings must be placed in the gravel area.
– Waste of any kind (oil, sewage. Grey water) must be drained into the proper receptacles and disposed of property. Sewer connections must be in compliance according to the regulations of the State of Oregon and Linn County Health Department. If you do not have one, connections are available in the Park convenience store or at a local RV Hardware/Bi-mart Store.
– We are located next to a lumber mill. The mill runs 24/7 and can sometimes be a bit noisy. Please do not cross the fence onto mill property.
– Foster Lake RV Resort is not responsible for accidents, damage or loss to property.
– Anyone damaging park property will be held responsible for repairs.
– Smoking is prohibited in buildings, cabins and pool areas. Smokers, please use the ashtrays located throughout the park.
– Alcohol is not permitted in any of the common areas.
– Drugs are strictly prohibited anywhere on the property and cause for immediate eviction without refund.
– Fighting and abusive language of prohibited and cause for immediate eviction without refund.
– The management reserves the right to refuse service/length of stay and or the number of persons and vehicles per site.
Thank you kindly for observing these guidelines