General Park Policies
• Quiet time in the park is between the hours of 10:00 PM-7:00 AM
• No motorbike, ATV operation within the park premises.
• SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the park. Please watch out for children.
• Please keep your site tidy and free of debris. With the exception of cooking grills, lawn chairs, ice chests, lanterns etc…nothing should be stored outside your RV/Tent. No household furniture is allowed outside in your RV site. Please do not put mats or carpets on the lawns. Tarps of any kind are prohibited in the site. Use of generators are not allowed in the park.
• Please be noise sensitive: LOUD music and/or LOUD gatherings are prohibited.
• Please be considerate of others by limiting your cell phone usage in common areas.
• Please respect other guests by not walking through their sites.
• Parking is limited to (1) vehicle per RV site. Please do not park on the grass or roadway. Additional vehicles must be parked in visitor parking only and there is a $25.00 per month parking fee per vehicle. We ask that you do not park in vacant sites. No washing or repair of vehicles/RV’s is allowed in the resort unless approved by Foster Lake Resort Staff.
Visiting guest MUST register at the office and be issued a parking pass. Visiting hours are from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. Visitors do not have access to the pool, showers, bathrooms or laundry facilities without special permission from the Foster Lake Staff. As owners of the park, our goal is to create a peaceful, fun and safe environment for all to enjoy. Therefore, we ask each person individually as well as any visiting guest you may have to take full responsibility for your behavior and actions. Every effort should be made to conduct yourself with dignity and respect for everyone. We ask that there be no threats, confrontational behavior to staff or others in the park. If this happens, it will result in an immediate eviction from the resort, without refund. No guests are allowed to stay overnight unless approved by Foster Lake RV Resort Staff. Each person/visitor that is approved to stay must pay a fee of $10.00 per night with a limit of 7 days unless pre-arranged with Foster Lake Staff.
Fires are restricted to fire rings only and are to be extinguished prior to retiring for the night. Firewood is available to purchase at the registration office. Please do not burn trash, cigarette butts and or cans in the fire rings. Please make sure your fire rings are placed only in the gravel area and not in the grass. Waste of any kind (oil, sewage. Grey water) must be drained into the proper receptacles and disposed of properly. Each RV must have the county approved sewer connection (Required by State of Oregon and Linn County Health Department.) If you do not have the proper sewer connection, they can be purchased either at most hardware stores or at the resort office.
• FYI: We are located next to a lumber mill. The mill runs 24/7 and can sometimes be a bit noisy. Also, please do not cross the fence onto mill property.
• Foster Lake RV Resort is not responsible for accidents, damage or loss to property
• Your credit card will be kept on file in the office. Anyone damaging park property will be responsible for needed repairs according to owner’s assessment and will be billed to your stored credit card.
Smoking is prohibited in buildings, cabins and pool areas. Smokers, thank you for using the ashtrays located throughout the park.
• Alcohol is not permitted in any of the common areas and is restricted in the pool area. No glass containers in the pool area.
• Drugs and controlled substances including any form of marijuana whether medical or recreational are strictly prohibited anywhere on the property and cause for immediate eviction without refund. Marijuana is still listed as a federally illegal drug.
• Fighting and abusive language of prohibited and cause for immediate eviction without refund.
• The management reserves the right to refuse service/length of stay and or the number of persons and vehicles per site.
We welcome RESPECTFUL AND WELL BEHAVED children at the resort. Again, our goal is to keep your children and grandchildren safe as well as to ensure they are having a good time while they are here. But equally important, is that they treat other guests with respect and appropriate conduct & language. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult (at least 18 yrs. of age) including in the pool area. We ask that children do not ride their bikes on any of the sidewalks or in the front driveways. They are welcome to ride their bikes at the back of the park in the gravel area. There are no other motorized vehicles or toys including skate boards allowed at the resort. Children under the age of 18 are restricted from using the fitness room.
HEATED SWIMMING POOL (Seasonal)
Our pool rules are posted in the pool area and inside the office area.
NOTE: If an individual or group of individuals has more than 2 pool violations whether written or oral by resort staff, they will be asked to leave the pool and pool area for the rest of that day and possibly permanently for the remainder of their stay.
LAUNDRY AND ACCESS TO THE SHOWERS
We are proud of our laundry facility. The hours are from 8:00-8:00pm 7 days a week. You can help us to keep the laundry area operational as well as neat and clean by making sure you clean off the lint traps in the dryers after each use. Please wipe off any dirt or debris from extra soiled clothes from the washing machine and please be careful not to OVERLOAD either the washer of dryer. This dramatically decreased the life of the machines. Remember, the laundry sink is for laundry only (no pet baths, fish cleaning etc.
The showers and toilets are for Foster Lake paying Guests only. They are not open to the public and showers cannot be purchased individually. The showers are open from 8:00am-8:00pm. If you are a MONTHLY guest, we would like to ask you to limit your use of the resort showers and toilets and use the facilities in your RV. The showers are generally for paying overnight/weekly guests.
The resort provides trash service. We ask that you do not place large items for disposal such as furniture, electronics, TV’s, appliances, oil, auto parts, paint cans or any other trash that does not belong to a paying guest of the resort. The trash is for small household trash only.
PLEASE break down, stomp on, disassemble any boxes, cardboard, or any other item that takes up an enormous amount of room in the recycle receptacle. This is becoming a problem for our staff and the sanitation department . It only takes a little time to break these items down. Thank you to those who are currently doing this.
The resort provides basic WI-FI free of charge. We do not guarantee consistent strong signal. If your internet needs are more than the park provides, you are welcome to obtain a booster device at your expense or contract with a private internet service at your own expense.
The resort is under contract with Comcast Inc. which provides the basic programing package. If your preference is more than the park provides, you are free to contract with another media company. Please let the front office know if you will be scheduling an appointment with a private company for TV/Internet. If a satellite dish will be installed, please have the park staff approval and do not set it up in the grass area of your site.
We love “SAFE AND WELL BEHAVED” pets. The park reserves the right to approve any pets. (There can be NO exotic pets of any kind (Snakes, reptiles etc…). We know that these particular breeds of dogs are great animals but we do not allow Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Pit bull or pit bull mix, Doberman Pincher dog breeds) All animals must be current on rabies and vaccinations. (A Certificate is required.) If your animal is a service animal, you must provide the resort staff with their current certification information. Animals must be kept on a short hand held leash if they are outside. Please do not tie them up outside unattended. And please restrain your pet from excessive barking or noise. All pet waste must be picked up and disposed of properly. There is a dog walk area at the back of the park. We ask that visitor’s pets are not allowed in the resort unless approved by Foster Lake RV Resort staff.
SECURITY AND LIABILITY
We strive to keep our Resort crime free and safe for all guests. We ask that you be proactive by keeping your RV locked and secure when you are not at home. We also ask that you notify the office immediately should you observe an unusual behavior or traffic in the Resort. If you witness unusual events or consider the situation an emergency, please call 911 immediately, then the office.
Foster Lake RV Resort and Staff are not responsible for any damage to your RV unit or any of the RV components, to your vehicles, trailers, boats, or any items stored here at the resort. Foster Lake Resort and Staff will not be responsible for any items stolen, lost or damaged belonging to you or your visiting guests.
Thank you for staying with us at Foster Lake RV Resort!