General Park Policies
Greetings and welcome to Foster Lake RV Resort!
We are excited that you have decided to stay with us. Please make yourself at home and enjoy a peaceful, fun and relaxing stay.
The following is information guidelines and policies of the Resort.
TYPE OF PARK:
Foster Lake Resort offers overnight, weekly and extended stay reservations. The resort was designed to accommodate most Recreational Vehicles. The resort boasts of 55 full hook up sites, with several wide pull through spaces that are spacious for your slides. We also have 11 partial hook up sites, 3 log cabins and 2 Cowboy studio rooms for guests. If you are planning to be an extended stay guest, your RV must be a year 2010 or newer. Your RV must be in excellent condition with no blemishes and all components in good working order. Overhead campers, camp trailers, truck campers are allowed only on a nightly/ or 1 week rental basis. They may not be used for long term rental units.
RATES MAY INCREASE DUE TO SPECIAL EVENT & HOLIDAY OR ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
If you are making a nightly or weekly reservation, payment in FULL is expected at the time your reservation is made. We accept credit/debit cards . (See our refund policy below)
Reservations cancelled 30 days prior to the reservation date, will receive an 80% refund of the full amount paid. If less than 30 days, THERE IS NO REFUND, but a credit will be issued for the amount paid to stay in the park up to a year from the cancellation date. We realize there are emergency circumstances that dictate that a guest may be required to leave early. The park reserves the right to look at these situations on a case by case basis and reserves the right to determine if a partial refund is appropriate. If monthly residents have an early departure from their site, no refund is given
All MONTHLY sites are metered with 30 & 50 amp electric hook-ups. Guests are responsible for their own electrical usage. Foster Lake RV Park Staff will read the electric meter monthly. Charges are then calculated and added to your monthly rent amount. Nightly, weekly and monthly sites include full hook- ups. Sewer, power, water and Wi-Fi.
All RVs must be 10 years old or newer to make a reservation.
Because we receive city utilities, we require all monthly guest to restrict any lawn watering, vehicle washing, and limit your personal outdoor plants to five, 2 gallon pots.
Check in is 1:00pm. Please check in at the office to secure your reservation and fill out any necessary paperwork. You will pick up payment receipt, parking pass, WIFI code and the door lock code for the main building entrance and any pertinent information you may need in regard to the conditions and guidelines of the resort.
We do not provide mail service so we ask you not to use Foster Lake RV Resort as your mailing address. The city of Foster and Sweet Home do have post offices where you can obtain a Post Office box. When placing an order being shipped Fed Ex/UPS, please designate your space number in the ship to address so delivery can be made to the site.
Check out time is 11:00am. For monthly guests, please notify the Resort office as soon as you know the planned length of your stay. If there is a change in the time, please let the office staff know as soon as possible. Having a minimum of 1-2 week notice is helpful to secure your site for other guests.
We welcome RESPECTFUL AND WELL BEHAVED children at the resort. Our goal is to keep your children and grandchildren safe as well as to ensure they are having a good time while they are here.
- They must treat other guests with respect and appropriate conduct & language.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult (at least 18 yrs. of age) including the pool area.
- We ask that children do not ride their bikes on any of the sidewalks or in the front driveways. There is a lot of traffic coming and going into the park. The back of the park in the gravel area is open for bikes.
- There are no other motorized vehicles or toys including skate boards allowed at the resort.
We are a pet friendly park. All pets must be approved by the management. There can be NO exotic pets of any kind Snakes, reptiles etc.
Current rabies, vaccinations and any service dog credentials must be presented to park management before your intended stay. While we like all pets, we do not allow Pit Bull or pit bull mix, Doberman Pinchers, or Rottweilers in the park. Each RV site is allowed two pets. All animals must have current paperwork or each animal for rabies and vaccinations.
- Pets must be kept on a 6’ hand held leash if they are outside.
- Do not tie them up outside unattended.
- Restrain your pet from excessive barking or noise.
- All pet waste must be picked up and disposed of properly. There is a dog walk area at the front of the park.
- Mobile pet fences are allowed during winter months, but must be removed Apr. 1-Sept. 3 for lawn maintenance.
- No visitor’s pets are allowed.
GENERAL PARK RULES
- Quiet time in the park is between the hours of 10:00 PM-7:00 AM
- No motor cycles, motor bikes, ATV operation, or any other motorized recreational vehicles or toys within the park premises.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the park. Please watch out for children.
- Please keep your site tidy and free of debris. With the exception of cooking grills, lawn chairs, ice chests, lanterns etc…nothing should be stored outside your RV. No household furniture is allowed outside in your RV site. Please do not put mats or carpets on the lawns. Tarps of any kind are prohibited in the site. Use of generators is not allowed in the park. For monthly guests, we do allow 1 resort approved rubbermaid storage cabinet that you may keep tightly tucked up next to your RV. No totes. It must not protrude into the road or parking area. If interested see office staff for approved unit.
- Please be noise sensitive: LOUD music and/or LOUD gatherings are prohibited.
- Please be considerate of others by limiting your cell phone usage in common areas.
- Please respect other guests by not walking through their sites.
- Parking is limited to (1) vehicle per RV site. Please do not park on the grass or roadway. Additional vehicles must be parked in visitor parking only and there is a $25.00 per month parking fee per vehicle. We ask that you do not park in vacant sites. There is absolutely no washing or repair of vehicles/RV’s in the resort.
- We are located next to a lumber mill. The mill runs 24/7 and can sometimes be a bit noisy. Please do not cross the fence onto mill property.
- Foster Lake RV Resort is not responsible for accidents, damage or loss to property.
- Your credit card will be kept on file in the office. Anyone damaging park property will be responsible for needed repairs according to owner’s assessment and will be billed to your stored credit card.
- Smoking is prohibited in buildings, cabins and pool areas. Smokers, thank you for using the ashtrays located throughout the park.
- Alcohol is not permitted in any of the common areas and is restricted in the pool area. No glass containers in the pool area. No ice chests filled with alcoholic beverages. This is a family friendly park and excessive alcohol consumption is cause for immediate eviction.
- Drugs and controlled substances including any form of marijuana whether medical or recreational are strictly prohibited anywhere on the property and cause for immediate eviction without refund. Marijuana is still considered a federally illegal drug.
- Fighting and abusive language are prohibited and cause for immediate eviction without refund.
- The management reserves the right to refuse service/length of stay and or the number of persons and vehicles per site.
The resort is under contract with Comcast Inc. for internet WIFI. If your internet needs are more than the park provides, you are welcome to contract with Comcast or an ISP provider of your choice independently for your personal wifi-cable package at your own expense.
Please let the front office know if you will be scheduling an appointment with a private company for TV/Internet. If you choose to install a satellite dish, please contact the office for approval and make sure it is not set up in the grassy area of your site.
Fires are restricted to fire rings only and are to be extinguished prior to retiring for the night. Please do not burn trash, cigarette butts and or cans in the fire rings. Please make sure your fire rings are placed only in the gravel area and not in the grass. Waste of any kind (oil, sewage. Grey water) must be drained into the proper receptacles and disposed of properly. Each RV must have the county approved sewer connection (Required by State of Oregon and Linn County Health Department.) If you do not have the proper sewer connection, they can be purchased either at most hardware stores.
HEATED SWIMMING POOL (Seasonal):
NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
Our pool rules are posted in the pool area, inside the office and attached to this agreement. NOTE: If an individual or group of individuals has more than 2 pool violations whether written or oral in a day by resort staff, they will be asked to leave the pool and pool area for the rest of that day and possibly permanently.
We are proud of our laundry facility. The hours vary from off to peak season. Generally they are from 8:00am -8:00 pm 7 days a week. You can help us to keep the laundry area neat and clean by making sure you clean off the lint traps in the dryers after each use. Please wipe off any dirt or debris from extra soiled clothes from the washing machine. PLEASE do not OVERLOAD either the machines. There is NO washing of pet beds, sleeping bags or any other bulky or heavy items. The laundry sink is for laundry only – no pet baths, fish cleaning etc.
PLEASE break down, stomp on, disassemble any boxes, cardboard, or any other item that takes up an enormous amount of room in the recycle receptacle. This is becoming a problem for our staff and the sanitation department. It only takes a little time to break these items down. Thank you to those who are currently doing this.
The showers and toilets are for Foster Lake paying Guests only. They are not open to the public and showers cannot be individually purchased. The showers are open from 8:00am-8:00pm. If you are a MONTHLY guest, we would like to ask you use the restroom/shower facilities in your RV. The showers are primarily for cabin and studio guests.
The resort provides trash service. We ask that you do not place large items for disposal such as furniture, electronics, TV’s, appliances, oil, auto parts, paint cans or any trash that does not belong to a paying guest of the resort. The trash is for small household trash only.
Visiting guest must register at the office and be issued a parking pass. Visiting hours are from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. Visitors do not have access to the pool, showers, bathrooms or laundry facilities without special permission from the Foster Lake Staff. As owners of the park, our goal is to create a pleasant, enjoyable safe park for all to enjoy. Therefore, we ask each person individually as well as any visiting guest you may have to take full responsibility for your behavior and actions. Every effort should be made to conduct yourself with dignity and respect for everyone. We ask that there be no threats, confrontational behavior to staff or others in the park. If this happens, it will result in an immediate eviction from the resort, without refund. No guests are allowed to stay overnight unless approved by Foster Lake RV Resort Staff. Each person/visitor that is approved to stay must pay a fee of $10.00 per night with a limit of 5 days unless pre-arranged with Foster Lake Staff.
SECURITY AND LIABILITY:
We strive to keep our Resort crime free and safe for all guests. We ask that you be proactive by keeping your RV locked and secure when you are not at home. Please notify the office immediately should you observe an unusual behavior or traffic in the Resort. If you witness unusual events or consider the situation an emergency, please call 911 immediately, then the office.
Foster Lake RV Resort and Staff is not responsible for any damage to your RV unit, any RV components, personal vehicles, trailers, boats, other items stored here at the resort or anything belonging to your visiting guests.